CODE OF CONDUCT
Customer Code of Conduct is set out to ensure that customers (or persons attending a private function) can enjoy themselves in a friendly, non- aggressive, and drug free environment.
The following behaviour will not be tolerated:-
- Being under the influence of, the selling of, or the taking of illegal drugs
- More than one person in a toilet cubicle
- Arguing, aggression or fighting
- Throwing objects
- Acts of a lewd or sexual nature
- Acts of racism or sexism
- Causing damage to or climbing onto furniture or fixings
- Entering into the private areas of the Club
- Wanton discharge of fire equipment
- Endangering the personal safety of self or others in any way
- Physical or verbal abuse directed at the staff
- Endangering the club licence to sell alcohol and provide entertainment or its ability to trade
Management and Security understands that some of the above may better be dealt with on a warning basis, whereas others may be better handled by the correct authorities.